This site contains links which direct users to external websites and resources. APS Group is not responsible for the content of external websites. Inclusion on this site does not infer that APS Group supports or endorses the organisations or all content contained or accessed directly or indirectly through this site. Once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Terms & Conditions
- Neither the website nor any element thereof, including without limitation, text, graphics, images, or other materials, may be copied, posted, transmitted, or redistributed, except that you may download one copy of such materials to your individual computer for your personal and non-commercial use only. All copyright and other proprietary notices appearing on such materials must be preserved without alteration or modification. With respect to any software downloaded by you from the website, such software, and all elements thereof, are licensed to you by APS Group for your personal and non-commercial use only. You may not modify or prepare derivative works based upon the website, or any element thereof (including software), and you may not redistribute, sell, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to access the source code to any software downloaded from the website.
- Whilst APS Group uses reasonable efforts to control quality, the website and all elements thereof are provided on an "as is" basis without warranty of any kind, express or implied. APS Group disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, implied warranties of satisfactory quality and fitness for a particular purpose. APS Group does not warrant that the website is non-infringing in respect of third party rights, that the website will operate or perform in a manner that is uninterrupted or error-free, or that the website or host server will be maintained free of viruses or other harmful code. APS Group makes no warranties that the information presented on the website is current, up to date, or accurate. The foregoing shall be enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
- This website is maintained and presented by APS Group from within the European Union, and makes no representation that materials in the website are appropriate or available for use anywhere outside the United Kingdom.
- Under no circumstances and regardless of legal theory, whether in tort, contract or otherwise, will APS Group be liable to you or to any other person for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, however caused and regardless of character, including without limitation, any damages relating to lost data, computer failure or malfunctioning, or otherwise. The foregoing shall not limit APS Group’s liability in respect of death or personal injury caused by its negligence but shall otherwise be enforceable to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. You agree to this allocation of risk in relation to your use of the website.
- The copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property rights in and to the website and its contents are owned by APS Group or its licensors and may not be used or reproduced except in the manner set out in this notice. All rights not expressly licensed hereunder are reserved by APS Group.